Unity Tutorial 02

 This weeks Unity Tutorial

This weeks tutorial caused many issues for me.....I'm not going to lie to yous! The problem was that it was a carry on of last weeks tutorial. I was still trying to make last weeks one work for me as I was very very stuck. It just wasn't working for me and I was beginning to lose hope on it. I knew I was past the deadline but I wanted to still try to complete it.
Anyways I went onto this weeks ready for a new challenge to find it was continuing the one I just couldn't get. 
So I sat down and gave myself extra time to just start all over again. I did the tutorial again step by step and could finally move onto this weeks. 
Honestly I don't even know where I was going wrong but I just took my time and got there in the end. 
I was very proud of myself when I seen that I had completed the car game and it was working how it should be. 

But I wasn't very proud when I moved onto part to and found myself completely lost again. I have to say the tutorials are very helpful but without them Unity is very difficult for me to wrap my head around. Don't get me wrong I found remember a few things but I did have to search up a YouTube video to help me through the rest. 
Although I looked up a video I still think it helped me learn because it thought me new things that I have not seen yet on the tutorials.

I hope that for the next challenge I will know enough and will not need to watch a video for help. 


(Screenshot taken from my Unity Challenge)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Zoe

My Favourite Game

First Impressions on Technology Tools and Course Websites