My Favourite Game

 My Favourite Game 

My favourite game has to be Mario Kart. I think it is a favourite for a lot of people and definitely a family favourite for many years now.

I have played this game on a number of devices including the Nindento DS, WII, Switch and 64. The fact you can play it with others and on your own makes it even better. 


My favourite character to play as was always Toad.
Mario kart character. Toad

The game is fun and also creates competition. This made me always want to keep playing and invite more people to play with me. I believe Mario Kart will always be my favourite game.

                                                      Where to buy Mario Kart for Nintendo Switch


Comments

  1. Hi Zoe , I totally agree with you on Mario Kart it was too and still is one of the best games. I had great childhood memories when playing this game on my Wii with friends and family; mostly ending in rows but was all in good fun in the end. My favorite character was Bowser Jr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe, me again! I would have to agree, Mario Kart is so good! It's still one of my favourites, I literally bought a Nintendo Switch to play it again. It was so worth it for sure, brought back so many memories! It was always so much fun playing it against people, the arguments were gas! My favourite character is Yoshi! He's too cute -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Zoe
    Mario Kart is definitely a classic. Give me so much nostalgia and flashbacks of rainbow just thinking about it. I would always play it on the wii at parties. I know how great of a game it is although I don't think you can play more than a few races before people start getting frustrated and decide to argue about pointless things. I wonder if your game will be like this. I wonder if you only implement some elements, all the elements or no elements of this game into your own game or game idea.I think it would be really cool. Also my favourite characters would have to be any of the small characters because they always had the best vehicles. I also liked the way that you could play as a mii on the wii version. I'm looking forward to reading more from you
    - Cian.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Zoe

First Impressions on Technology Tools and Course Websites