Introduction to Zoe

 An Introduction To Me 

My name is Zoe Taylor. I am 18 years old....(19 in five days!) and I am a second year student studying Creative Digital Media at TuDublin.

This is an image of me
(personal image of me)

First I want to tell yous about my first year in college. Year1 was difficult but really enjoyable at the same time. I made so many new friends and discovered interest I didn't know I had through the different modules.
My favourite module was Visual Creativity. I really enjoy the creative side to this course and that module allowed everyone to be extremely creative. 
I was so proud of myself at the end of the year when I passes everything. 

My goals for the future include travelling and definitely something in design. I haven't figured out exactly what that is yet but I'm sure I will before the end of the course.
But for now I am currently working part time in Life Style Sports. I love my job and have made so many lifelong friends. 

When ever I introduce myself I have to introduce my dog Cooper so here he is.




(Personal photo of Cooper as a puppy)


Cooper is my three and a half year old Pug/Tibetan spaniel mix. He is wild but, can also be very very lazy when we wants to be. My house would be completely lost without him.
Speaking about my house I will tell yous about my family. I live at home with my mam, my dad, my older brother and my two little sisters. Full house! For the most part we all get along really well and are quite close. My brother Aaron is 26 and my two little sisters Katie and Emma are 14 and 12. 

Next I'll tell yous about my break. Well seeing as we are in the middle of a pandemic unfortunately I didn't get to go on any sunny holidays abroad but I did go to Belfast when the weather was nice. I went with my girlfriend, my brother and his girlfriend. I had never stayed in Belfast before but I soon found out it was a very big city with lots to do. But I mainly shopped for the three days. Unlike Dublin, there was no time limit in pubs or restaurants so you could eat and drink till whenever. We got very lucky because while we were there the "eat out to help out" scheme was on so all food places were 50% off. I would love to go back there again some another trip away. 


(Personal photo of me in Belfast)

Thats all I have to say for now but I will make sure to keep updating my blog throughout the semester if there's anything else I think is worth knowing about me!
















Comments

  1. Hey Zoe, I miss your pink hair terribly. I also love that picture of Cooper, he looks so precious. I found Visual Creativity fun too, especially the blind drawings and the monster creations. They were hilarious. I went to Belfast years ago but haven't been back since. I'll have to add it to my staycation list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe, Its Aoibhe! Aw I miss seeing you at college everyday. And I agree with Rosie's comment I miss your pink hair, and your blue hair too! I love how you dye your hair such vibrant colours !! Love the pictures of Cooper! Glad you had a lovely time away it looked fab. Best of luck with this semester x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zoe, you have a very cute dog, I like the way he is a mix of two breeds. Well done on passing the year, I can agree it was not the easiest, considering we went from leaving cert to continuous assessments, it was difficult to get used to constant work thrown at us. Belfast sounds like it was good fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zoe, I really enjoy reading your blog post, and want to say you have a very cute dog. Yeah, I agree with you it was tough time even for our pets, I missed my summer holiday as well, so sad...but we should be realist and overcome this obstacle like in online game. Hope to see you soon, by the way, I like your pink hair. Good luck in study!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Zoe, honestly a little devastated that we're not in the same Class group this year but sure, I'm glad we made it to Year 2! I totally understand the not havin a solid idea on what kind of design job to go into after the course but the journey's fun at least. Cooper is absolutely adorable!! We got a puppy from Dogs Trust like a year ago and he happened to be Jack Russell/Chihuahua so I can understand how wild a mix between two small breeds can be. Didn't get to go anywhere during the break either but am hopin to get to Belfast next chance I get especially cuz my friend goes to College there. Good luck this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Zoe,

    I haven't met many people in this course that are 19 like me it always makes me feel so young :D But I was also proud of myself for passing 1st year even though I was a little lazy so I'm trying my best this year to do better. Cooper is looking very cute and I love dogs I even have one of my own. His name is Mason and his a pitbull breed :) It sucks that so many people's summer plans got ruined but I'm next summer we can all do what we want to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Zoe, It's mad how we really only met this semester because we're in the same class! Have to start with Cooper, he is the cutest thing omg!! The little party hat aww bless. I feel you about holidays being cancelled it was so sad! I've only been to Belfast once last summer, it is definitely seems to be different in the sun, when I went the weather couldn't have been worse! Best of luck with the rest of the semester :) -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Zoe! I loved reading your introduction post. I love the photo of your dog and my dog is the same hyper as hell but then lazy the next minute haha. Visual Creativity was a good module looking back in it. I say going to Belfast was a good break away. Unfortunately, we cant go abroad due to the pandemic but I hope Belfast made up for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Zoe
    I just finished reading your introduction blog. Firstly its really cool that you dye your hair to express yourself. I assume that why you enjoyed visual creativity. Also well done on passing the year considering you went straight from the LC to college unlike me. Your dog is also the cutest thing I've ever seen. Looking to reading more from you.
    - Cian.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Game

First Impressions on Technology Tools and Course Websites