Unity Tutorial 03

 My Experience With The Unity Tutorial 03

When I first seen this tutorial I thought it was going to be very difficult and would take me ages. To my surprise it was pretty straight forward and took me a little under 2 hours to complete.
I am actually enjoying completing the tutorials exhibit week and always look forward to what the next one will teach me about the world of game design. 
I never thought I would be interested in a topic like this but it goes to show that you should never be afraid to try new things. 

With this weeks tutorial I had no difficulty up until that part where we had to make the food dissapear once they went out of bounds. For some reason this just wasn't working for me. The apple just continued to fly on and on and on. I tried to fix this and look for where I went wrong but unfortunately I had no luck. I hope next week run into no complications at all. 

My favourite part about this week was getting to those what environment, player, animals and food I wanted to be part of my game. There was so many options to those from meaning you could create so many different types of settings. 

(screenshot of unity tutorial taken by me )

The image above shows how the different elements to my game. I wanted it to look like a chicken farm. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Zoe

My Favourite Game

First Impressions on Technology Tools and Course Websites