First Impressions on Class Assignments


My First Impressions on Class Assignments 

Before writing this blog post I took the time to understand all of the weekly tasks I must complete in this module.
My first impression of the class was that I really like how its run and how its graded.
I like how the core assignments are split up into different parts. The makes it not boring as you have something different to do each time. 
The idea of extra credit assignments really appeals to me because that means I do not have to do certain tasks I have no interest and make up the marks with extra credit.

This way of learning is new to me in many ways. The first way is that the whole syllabus is already set out for me. I like that I can work on it at my own pace and even move on to the next week ahead of time.
The mix and match way of grading is also new to me. I am glad that it allows me to learn in ways that are best for me. 

I am excited to start the Unity tutorials as well as the Growth mindset exercises. After doing the Growth mindset introduction it opened my mind to being more positive about learning and not being afraid to make mistakes. This is why I am willing to try all the new things on this module. 

The idea of commenting on my classmates blogs is fun to me. This will help me to get to know everyone better and meet new people.

Overall I am very happy with the assignments and think they will be a very fun way of learning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Zoe

My Favourite Game

First Impressions on Technology Tools and Course Websites